In the past, the only way to gather spoken information was to have a human manually listen to every recording, write descriptions, and monotonously tag calls or fill out scorecards. Today, speech analytics technology has made it easy, affordable and fast to surface all of that valuable recorded voice data.
If you want to stay ahead of the curve on one of the hottest trending technologies, here’s a must-see list of companies to visit and sessions to attend at Dreamforce.
1. Booth Stop 1933: Twilio
Twilio is a cloud communications platform that enables developers to embed communications – voice, messaging & video - into business applications through a simple-to-use API.
Why you should see them:
- If you want to use speech analytics to make better business decisions, you need to record voice and video content. Great news is that Twilio records and has a direct integration with VoiceBase in their Marketplace for transcription and PCI redaction.
- They have over 1 million developers that use their platform! AKA plenty of examples on how you can automate and improve business processes based on what your customers are saying to save resources, improve customer experience and better your agent training process.
- Everyone loves Twilio - you can spot them at Dreamforce wearing the coolest red track jackets or see their CEO, Jeff Lawson’s keynote
2. Booth Stop 2121: Invoca
Invoca brings call intelligence to the marketing cloud to help marketers drive inbound calls and turn them into sales.
Why you should see them:
- Invoca is a pioneer that has powered more than $5 billion in sales to its customers
- They do that using their powerful call intelligence platform and speech analytics
- If you become one of their customers or partners, you’d have a great reason to visit beautiful Santa Barbara, where they’re headquartered!
3. Booth Stop 2147: VoiceBase
We’re experts in speech analytics - in fact it’s all that we focus on. Whether you know nothing, something, or a lot about speech analytics don’t be shy, we can answer all of your questions, share some secrets, and give you great ideas to take back to your company after Dreamforce.
Key things to know about us stuffed into a quick summary: we’re a REST API company, our bread and butter is our neural network-deep learning based speech engine that does unbelievable speech-to-text transcription and analytics, we also do predictive modeling. We love the cloud so much that it’s the only place where we live and we spend a lot of time and resources on being highly reliable and scalable for our customers! Phew - did you remember all of that?
4. Session To Attend: Next Generation Speech Analytics To Power Auto Call Scoring With Salesforce Wave
When: Thursday, October 6, 12:00 PM - 12:20 PM
Where: Moscone South, Partner Theater 4
Our one and only CRO & Co-founder Jay Blazensky, will walk you through how you can surface valuable insights from customer calls and integrate that useful data into dashboards and analytics in Salesforce Wave.
5. Session To Attend: Getting Started With Wave Analytics: Three Tips for Success
When: Thursday, October 6, 8:30 AM - 9:10 AM
Where: San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel, Club Room
If you’re not familiar with Salesforce Wave, attend this session to get a quick 101 and hear a helpful use case.
Wave Analytics is an analytics app that enables you to turn raw data into actionable insights. How does it work? You can create aggregated views of your disparate data—Salesforce or external data—by loading it into data sets, and then slice and dice the data to get the answers you need to run your business.